Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dinner

Well,I've been cooking alot the last couple weeks.I always cook when Im stressed or upset so needless to say my oven has been in high gear lately.
I'ts very difficult to cook one thing for dinner and all 9 people in this house will eat it or even TASTE it for that matter.
I slaved over home made lasagna last night and as I watched my oldest daughter dump her portion in the trash with a disgusted look on her face it was all I could do to not get up and slap her.Just kidding,I wouldn't do that but it crossed my mind.
Yep,they are spoiled rotten kids who think the best things in life come from a drive thru or a pizza delivery car.
I'm gonna fix this.

Tonight we'll be having this...............................

"Broccoli and garlic pasta bake"

Wish me luck

I'll let you know the outcome

No comments: