Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas



Well,all of the food has been eaten,gifts opened,the kids are happy and I'm exhausted.
It was a good christmas,stessful but good.
I was very blessed to have almost my entire family at my home for dinner last night and tomorrow we'll be spending the evening with hubbys family.
I hope you all had a holiday spent with those you love and that you found the joy of the season in your heart,not just for this day but always.
Merry Christmas




What Child is This

What child is this, who, laid to rest
On Mary's lap, is sleeping?
Whom angels greet with anthems sweet,
While shepherds watch are keeping?
This, this is Christ the King,
Whom shepherds guard and angels sing:
Haste, haste to bring him laud,
The Babe, the Son of Mary!


So bring Him incense, gold, and myrrh,
Come peasant king to own Him,
The King of kings, salvation brings,
Let loving hearts enthrone Him.
Raise, raise the song on high,
The Virgin sings her lullaby:
Joy, joy, for Christ is born,
The Babe, the Son of Mary!








1 comment:

lynn said...

So, I'm a little behind reading blogs! Glad you had a nice Christmas. Have a Happy New year!!