Sunday, July 15, 2007

So..............


The weekend had been pretty uneventful so far.Yesterday was spent mowing,weeding,cleaning,grocery shopping.I had to buy my oldest son some new jeans since he goes thru a pair about oh,every 6-8 weeks or so.(skateboarding is hard on the clothes and shoes!)I made spaghetti for dinner last night and spent the evening watching Paula Deens vacation special on the food network.I just love her and I think this one was the funniset I've seen. It's on again tonight and I'm planning on taping it so I can watch it when I need some cheering up.
I started full force back on Weight Watchers a few days ago.I've gone back and forth and really never comitted but I think I'm getting into the groove with it.I've been trying to eat healthier but I still think I'm just plain eating too much.Stess related I guess.I made it thru the 1st 2 days and it was easy so I'm hopeful.I have great support from a friend(she's really more like a sister,she used to be my sister in law but that's a long story and another post!)who has been on WW for awhile.She's been so helpful and inspiring. (I wish she didn't live so far away but thank goodness for e-mail)She's had HUGE success with it and looks FABULOUS.It's a challenge to stay on anything around here with all the food that comes in and out.Anyway, I'm hangin tough.

1 comment:

Paradise at last! said...

I hope you know you just made me cry!