Thursday, June 21, 2007

My teen

I'm telling you if I make it thru my sons teen years it will be a miracle. We're only 1 year in and my head is ready to explode.
He won't talk and when he does he tells me things that I'm pretty sure are meant to shock the living daylights out of me. He's messy, moody,secretive,and hungry.I mean HUNGRY all the time. I get up in the morning to see the remains of snacks and drinks he's gotten up in the middle of the night to consume!He's skinny as a rail so where this is going boggles my mind.
I know that in general he's a good kid and for the most part makes semi-ok decisions but his friends are questionable and at times so is he!
I just have so much respect for the parents out there who have come thru this time unscathed,(as much as possible I guess) because I'm convinced it will take lots of prayer and Prozac to get thru it.
Please don't remind me that he's the 1st in a line of 6 more.;o)

No comments: