Saturday, June 2, 2007

Mu Uncle

My favorite uncle passed away this morning.This post is just to honor him and his memory.
I remember him very fondly growing up,he was always laughing and joking and poking fun.He had such a warm smile and a hearty laugh.I always thought he seemed larger than life.He was a big man too,6'4" and I knew (and heard as much)that he must have been a heartbreaker in his day.He was a smoker,a drinker,and a gambler,he lived life to the fullest and never took ---- off of anyone. He was also a loving father and grandfather.
He has suffered through many illnesses these last several years and I think finally now he is at peace and in no more pain.
These are just some of my memories of you, and I'm quite sure that anyone who ever knew you will never forget you.
May you forever rest in peace.

1 comment:

babyrn2 said...

I was so sorry to hear about your uncle. I had only met him a couple of times, and he seemed like such a nice man. I had always heard such nice things about him. Love and prayers continue to go out to everyone.