Thursday, August 9, 2007

Somebody dump some ice on me!


The last few days have been rough around here,it's been insanely hot(heat index of 110 right now) and the kids have been in the house with nothing to do.We've watched movies,colored,painted,etc etc I basically ran out of stuff to keep them occupied and they just went competely nutty.I was tired and extremely cranky and so were they.
It seemed all they wanted to do was get onto trouble and scream.I was on the edge.
Well,today I woke up gathered my thoughts and put them to work.We cleaned the basement,sprayed off the toys outside,(I sprayed them too which was a big hit)
then we came in and made pizza and lemonade.
They've been good,agreeable and quiet.(not quiet really just not screaming at the top of their lungs)I'm actually getting through this day without getting upset even once! YAY!
I'm so hoping this crazy heat wave lets up soon,it really is draining and quite depressing to tell the truth.I'm telling you even 80 degrees sounds great to me right now!

No comments: